1.06.2009

Yes Sir, I'm a fucking sinner.

- I envy students in 6th and 7th semester that have jobs because I don't have one even though I have already graduated.

- I eat more than I need to because I believe food fills that little empty space in my stomach.

- I sleep until 11 in the morning and do nothing but sit around all day because I don't feel like doing anything.

- I feel I am smarter than many other fuckers in 6th and 7th semester who actually have jobs.

- I don't want to exchange my saved Euros because I don't want to spend them on anything.

- I secretly become enraged when people my age are more successful than I am (which is not hard at all).

- I can't tell anyone about this feelings because they might think I am such a loser.

Nonetheless, I feel I lost my lust. (Which would be a great escape in situations like these)

No comments: