11.24.2008

Excerpts from real inner self

...
I'm not living, 
I'm just killing time
...
True love waits
In haunted attics...

True love waits - Radiohead

...
I'm not loving you the way I wanted to
What I had to do, run away from you
I'm in love with you but the vibe is wrong
And it haunted me on the way home
...

Love lockdown - Kanye West

...
Would you forgive me love?
If I danced in your shower?
Would you forgive me love?
If I laid in your bed?
Would you forgive me love?
If I stay all afternoon.
...
So forgive me love
If I cry in your shower
So forgive me love
For the salt in your bed
So forgive me love
If I cry all afternoon.

Forgive me love - Alanis Morrissette

...
You once talked to me about love 
and you painted pictures of
a never-never land
And I could've gone to that place
But I didn't understand
I didn't understand
...

I didn't understand - Elliot Smith

...
Let us make amends, we’re not overly good friends, 
but its not Heaven without you. 
You can have it all, we’ll see mountains fall, 
but its not Heaven without you.
...
It’s the symphony distorting, when were not talking, 
but its not Heaven, without you.
There’s just something different, 
with the air about you, 
the signs, the shapes, the numbers, 
none of them give me a clue 
You can have it all
and im not Burning Benches cos the ash would make me choke 
It was me who always spluttered every time we spoke, you can have it all
....

Burning benches - Morning Runner


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

tengo ganas de cagar.